Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
2. (v) amount in the aggregate to
3. (s) gathered or tending to gather into a mass or whole; "aggregate expenses include expenses of all divisions combined for the entire year" "the aggregated amount of indebtedness"
4. (n) the whole amount
5. (v) gather in a mass, sum, or whole
6. (s) formed of separate units in a cluster; "raspberries are aggregate fruits"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.