Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
2. (v) move or proceed at an angle; "he angled his way into the room"
3. (n) a biased way of looking at or presenting something
4. (v) to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
5. (n) a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
6. (v) seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
7. (v) fish with a hook
8. (v) present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.