Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (s) fastened together; "a picnic table with attached benches"
2. (s) being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs" "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
3. (a) used of buildings joined by common sidewalls; "a block of attached houses"
4. (a) permanently attached to a substrate; not free to move about; "an attached oyster" "sessile marine animals and plants"
5. (a) associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.