Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) relevant relation or interconnection; "those issues have no bearing on our situation"
2. (n) the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
3. (s) producing or yielding; "an interest-bearing note" "fruit-bearing trees"
4. (n) dignified manner or conduct
5. (n) characteristic way of bearing one''s body; "stood with good posture"
6. (n) heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
7. (n) a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.