Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a person who evokes boredom
2. (v) cause to be bored
3. (n) a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
4. (v) make a hole with a pointed power or hand tool; "don''t drill here, there''s a gas pipe" "drill a hole into the wall" "drill for oil"
5. (n) diameter of a tube or gun barrel
6. (n) a hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.