Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) an orange of low brightness and saturation
2. (v) fry in a pan until it changes color; "brown the meat in the pan"
3. (s) of a color similar to that of wood or earth
4. (n) Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
5. (n) abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper''s Ferry, Virginia (1800-1858)
6. (n) a university in Rhode Island
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.