Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees" "a cluster of admirers"
2. (v) form into a bunch; "The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom"
3. (n) an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
4. (v) gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist" "The students bunched up at the registration desk"
5. (n) any collection in its entirety; "she bought the whole caboodle"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.