Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a telegram sent abroad
2. (v) send cables, wires, or telegrams
3. (n) a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
4. (v) fasten with a cable; "cable trees"
5. (n) a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
6. (n) a nautical unit of depth
7. (n) television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
8. (n) a television system transmitted over cables
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.