Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
2. (s) having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
3. (n) any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood
4. (n) fruit with a single hard stone
5. (n) a red the color of ripe cherries
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.