Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
2. (v) perform a special church rite or service for; "church a woman after childbirth"
3. (n) a place for public (especially Christian) worship; "the church was empty"
4. (n) a service conducted in a church; "don''t be late for church"
5. (n) the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church; "our church is hosting a picnic next week"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.