Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a United States term for Blacks that is now considered offensive
2. (a) having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination; "colored crepe paper" "the film was in color" "amber-colored heads of grain"
3. (s) having skin rich in melanin pigments; "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People" "the dark races" "dark-skinned peoples"
4. (s) favoring one person or side over another; "a biased account of the trial" "a decision that was partial to the defendant"
5. (s) (used of color) artificially produced; not natural; "a bleached blonde"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.