Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (v) transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"
2. (v) transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"
3. (v) transfer to another; "communicate a disease"
4. (v) join or connect; "The rooms communicated"
5. (v) be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons haven''t communicated for years" "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
6. (v) administer communion; in church
7. (v) receive Communion, in the Catholic church
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.