Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (s) being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs" "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
2. (a) joined or linked together
3. (s) related to or accompanying; "Christmas and associated festivities"
4. (s) wired together to an alarm system; "all the window alarms are connected"
5. (s) plugged in; "first check to see whether the appliance is connected"
6. (s) stored in, controlled by, or in direct communication with a central computer
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.