Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a number that identifies a position relative to an axis
2. (v) bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
3. (s) of equal importance, rank, or degree
4. (v) bring into common action, movement, or condition; "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers" "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues" "coordinate our efforts"
5. (v) be co-ordinated; "These activities co-ordinate well"
6. (v) bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car" "ordinate similar parts"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.