Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) an artistic form of nonverbal communication
2. (v) move in a graceful and rhythmical way; "The young girl danced into the room"
3. (n) a party of people assembled for dancing
4. (v) move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance; "My husband and I like to dance at home to the radio"
5. (n) taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
6. (v) skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways; "Dancing flames" "The children danced with joy"
7. (n) a party for social dancing
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.