Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
2. (v) feel or have a desire for; want strongly; "I want to go home now" "I want my own room"
3. (n) an inclination to want things; "a man of many desires"
4. (v) expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on" "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
5. (n) something that is desired
6. (v) express a desire for
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.