Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (s) characterized by great determination; "a struggle against a determined enemy"
2. (a) having been learned or found or determined especially by investigation
3. (s) devoting full strength and concentrated attention to; "made continued and determined efforts to find and destroy enemy headquarters"
4. (s) determined or decided upon as by an authority; "date and place are already determined" "the dictated terms of surrender" "the time set for the launching"
5. (s) strongly motivated to succeed
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.