Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
2. (s) occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise" "the final chapter" "the last days of the dinosaurs" "terminal leave"
3. (n) an examination administered at the end of an academic term
4. (s) conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer" "a last resort" "the net result"
5. (s) not to be altered or undone; "the judge''s decision is final" "the arbiter will have the last say"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.