Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the time yet to come
2. (a) yet to be or coming; "some future historian will evaluate him"
3. (n) a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
4. (s) effective in or looking toward the future; "he was preparing for future employment opportunities"
5. (n) bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
6. (a) a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened; "future auxiliary"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.