Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (a) characterized by charm, good taste, and generosity of spirit; "gracious even to unexpected visitors" "gracious living" "he bears insult with gracious good humor"
2. (s) doing or producing good
3. (s) characterized by kindness and warm courtesy especially of a king to his subjects; "our benignant king"
4. (s) exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture"
5. (s) disposed to bestow favors; "thanks to the gracious gods"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.