Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
2. (v) maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings) "bear a grudge" "entertain interesting notions" "harbor a resentment"
3. (n) a place of refuge and comfort and security
4. (v) secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
5. (v) keep in one''s possession; of animals
6. (v) hold back a thought or feeling about; "She is harboring a grudge against him"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.