Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
2. (v) bestow honor or rewards upon; "Today we honor our soldiers" "The scout was rewarded for courageus action"
3. (n) the state of being honored
4. (v) show respect towards; "honor your parents!"
5. (n) the quality of being honorable and having a good name; "a man of honor"
6. (v) accept as pay; "we honor checks and drafts"
7. (n) a woman''s virtue or chastity
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.