Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a person who is immune to a particular infection
2. (a) relating to the condition of immunity; "the immune system"
3. (s) secure against; "immune from taxation as long as he resided in Bermuda" "immune from criminal prosecution"
4. (s) relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
5. (s) (usually followed by "to'') not affected by a given influence; "immune to persuasion"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.