Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (s) formed or united into a whole
2. (a) formed into a whole or introduced into another entity; "a more closely integrated economic and political system"- Dwight D.Eisenhower; "an integrated Europe"
3. (a) not segregated; designated as available to all races or groups; "integrated schools"
4. (s) resembling a living organism in organization or development; "society as an integrated whole"
5. (s) caused to combine or unite
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.