Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience
2. (n) a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy
3. (n) secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy) "we sent out planes to gather intelligence on their radar coverage"
4. (n) new information about specific and timely events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
5. (n) the operation of gathering information about an enemy
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.