Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students" engagement in class activities"
2. (n) a connection of inclusion or containment; "he escaped involvement in the accident" "there was additional involvement of the liver and spleen"
3. (n) a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something; "an interest in music"
4. (n) a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
5. (n) the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.