Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
2. (v) press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"
3. (s) extremely robust; "an iron constitution"
4. (n) a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
5. (n) metal shackles; for hands or legs
6. (n) implement used to brand live stock
7. (n) home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.