Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known" "she changed her mind"
2. (n) the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event; "they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
3. (n) (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
4. (n) the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
5. (n) the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge"
6. (n) the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
7. (n) ability to make good judgments
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.