Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) any dialect of the language of ancient Rome
2. (a) of or relating to the ancient Latins or the Latin language; "Latin verb conjugations"
3. (n) an inhabitant of ancient Latium
4. (s) having or resembling the psychology or temper characteristic of people of Latin America; "very Latin in temperament" "a Latin disdain" "his hot Latin blood"
5. (n) a person who is a member of those peoples whose languages derived from Latin
6. (a) relating to people or countries speaking Romance languages; "Latin America"
7. (a) relating to languages derived from Latin; "Romance languages"
8. (a) of or relating to the ancient region of Latium; "Latin towns"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.