Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a room where books are kept; "they had brandy in the library"
2. (n) a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
3. (n) a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
4. (n) (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
5. (n) a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.