Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
2. (v) strew; "Cigar butts littered the ground"
3. (n) rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
4. (v) make a place messy by strewing garbage around
5. (n) conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
6. (v) give birth to a litter of animals
7. (n) material used to provide a bed for animals
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.