Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
2. (n) a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
3. (n) the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
4. (n) (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
5. (n) the blank space that surrounds the text on a page
6. (n) a strip near the boundary of an object; "he jotted a note on the margin of the page"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.