Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a member of the United States Marine Corps
2. (a) of or relating to the sea; "marine explorations"
3. (a) relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen; "nautical charts" "maritime law" "marine insurance"
4. (a) of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps) "marine barracks"
5. (s) native to or inhabiting the sea; "marine plants and animals such as seaweed and whales"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.