Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
2. (v) take milk from female mammals; "Cows need to be milked every morning"
3. (n) produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
4. (v) exploit as much as possible; "I am milking this for all it''s worth"
5. (n) a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
6. (v) add milk to; "milk the tea"
7. (n) any of several nutritive milklike liquids
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.