Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) (often followed by "of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters" "a deal of trouble" "a lot of money" "he made a mint on the stock market" "it must have cost plenty"
2. (v) form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins" "strike a medal"
3. (n) any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
4. (n) the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
5. (n) a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
6. (n) a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.