Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
2. (n) any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
3. (n) musical activity (singing or whistling etc.) "his music was his central interest"
4. (n) (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
5. (n) punishment for one''s actions; "you have to face the music" "take your medicine"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.