Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
2. (a) characterized by or capable of producing music; "a musical evening" "musical instruments"
3. (a) talented in or devoted to music; "comes from a very musical family"
4. (a) characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music; "a musical speaking voice" "a musical comedy"
5. (a) containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody; "the melodious song of a meadowlark"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.