Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a negative; "his no was loud and clear"
2. (r) referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present; "he was no heavier than a child"
3. (n) a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
4. (r) not in any degree or manner; not at all; "he is no better today"
5. (r) used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement; "no, you are wrong"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.