Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) one side of one leaf (of a book or magasine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
2. (v) call out somebody''s name over a P.A. system
3. (n) English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
4. (v) work as a page; "He is paging in Congress this summer"
5. (n) United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
6. (v) number the pages of a book or manuscript
7. (n) a boy who is employed to run errands
8. (n) a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
9. (n) in medieval times a youth acting as a knight''s attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.