Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) strong feeling or emotion
2. (n) intense passion or emotion
3. (n) something that is desired intensely; "his rage for fame destroyed him"
4. (n) an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
5. (n) a feeling of strong sexual desire
6. (n) any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love" or "he has a passion for cock fighting"
7. (n) the suffering of Jesus at the crucifixion
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.