Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
2. (v) utter a shrill cry
3. (n) a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
4. (v) transport by pipeline; "pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
5. (n) a hollow cylindrical shape
6. (v) play on a pipe; "pipe a tune"
7. (n) a tubular wind instrument
8. (v) trim with piping; "pipe the skirt"
9. (n) the flues and stops on a pipe organ
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.