Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience; "he was tingling with pleasure"
2. (n) something or someone that provides pleasure; a source of happiness; "a joy to behold" "the pleasure of his company" "the new car is a delight"
3. (n) a formal expression; "he serves at the pleasure of the President"
4. (n) an activity that affords enjoyment; "he puts duty before pleasure"
5. (n) sexual gratification; "he took his pleasure of her"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.