Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (v) put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple''s divorce" "These news should not be printed"
2. (n) the result of the printing process; "I want to see it in black and white"
3. (n) a picture or design printed from an engraving
4. (v) write as if with print; not cursive
5. (v) make into a print; "print the negative"
6. (n) a visible indication made on a surface; "some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks" "paw prints were everywhere"
7. (n) a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
8. (v) reproduce by printing
9. (n) a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
10. (n) a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.