Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise" "that store offers a variety of products"
2. (n) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year" "they export most of their agricultural production"
3. (n) a consequence of someone''s efforts or of a particular set of circumstances; "skill is the product of hours of practice" "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
4. (n) a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction; "a product of lime and nitric acid"
5. (n) a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
6. (n) the set of elements common to two or more sets; "the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.