Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
2. (n) a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
3. (n) a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius; "they located it within a radius of 2 miles"
4. (n) the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
5. (n) support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.