Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) any vehicle propelled by a rocket engine
2. (v) shoot up abruptly, like a rocket; "prices skyrocketed"
3. (n) a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
4. (v) propel with a rocket
5. (n) erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
6. (n) propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
7. (n) sends a firework display high into the sky
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.