Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a soulful or amorous idealist
2. (a) belonging to or characteristic of romanticism or the Romantic movement in the arts; "romantic poetry"
3. (n) an artist of the romantic period or someone influenced by romanticism
4. (s) expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance; "her amatory affairs" "amorous glances" "a romantic adventure" "a romantic moonlight ride"
5. (s) not sensible about practical matters; unrealistic; "as quixotic as a restoration of medieval knighthood" "a romantic disregard for money" "a wild-eyed dream of a world state"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.