Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
2. (v) live and take one''s meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
3. (n) space for movement; "room to pass" "make way for" "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
4. (n) opportunity for; "room for improvement"
5. (n) the people who are present in a room; "the whole room was cheering"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.