Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) an elaborate and systematic plan of action
2. (v) form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
3. (n) a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
4. (v) devise a system or form a scheme for
5. (n) a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
6. (n) an internal representation of the world; an organization of concepts and actions that can be revised by new information about the world
7. (n) a schematic or preliminary plan
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.