Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) people who are sick; "they devote their lives to caring for the sick"
2. (v) eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited" "He purged continuously" "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
3. (a) not in good physical or mental health; "ill from the monotony of his suffering"
4. (s) feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
5. (s) affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.